23 July 2012

Wow, it's so awkward to roll up on your blogspot after abandoning it for like forever. I'm basically going to be re-establishing this as a place to showcase works. Everything that once was on here however will be deleted at some point.

I'll upload works as I go about them. Unfortunately I had a data issue this past spring and my hard drive was compromised, and with it all of the digital archives (and a great amount of my body of work) of my artwork and all of the photography I've done thus far in my life. I learned a great and horrible lesson about proper file storage and respect of external hard drives! But unfortunately I am starting from scratch, which is both terrifying and completely liberating.

Thanks for hanging in there, ya'll! I'll be sure to attempt to keep this somewhat up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment