23 August 2012

Cat & House: Interior

Here's a preview of some more concept work on my current project, an interior layout design! I've really been enjoying playing around with photoshop and playing with color combinations and settings... I wanted this scene to focus on the idea of the cat toys and scratching post invading the living space. The birds as decoration are meant to further the idea that the human world of the owners is colliding with that of the cats, causing a lot of unexpected outcomes! I'm having a blast with this project and can't wait for it to unfold even more.




The books and birds have been SO much fun for me - I decided to base the birds on several driftwood-carved Jersey shore birds my mother has floating around the house. I'm just really excited about how this project is turning out! Keep looking for updates!

XO Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment